What counts as an orthodontic emergency?
- You face server injury to your face or teeth.
- You can notice visible signs of gum infection.
- You are experiencing severe pain.
Loose or broken bracket
- Take a disinfected eraser end of a pencil or a clean Q-tip to push it back into the molar tube.
- Take some orthodontic wax and make a ball of it to place at the end of the wire.
- Cut off the poking end or trim it using disinfected nail clippers or nail filler.
- Take over-the-counter pain relief meds.
- Chew sugarless gum. It’ll stimulate your blood flow.
Ulcers and Sores
Wire Slip Out
Open Coil Spring
If you didn’t find your issue listed here, you can always reach out to the experts at Nordberg Orthodontics.